KovaLine is a natural product targeted for the treatment of skin problems that we see in our pets. Vets has chosen to use this product in their clinics because the treatment behind the technology supports the philosophy to always strive to provide our pets with the safest and most effective treatments. We constantly look for alternative products that will reduce the usage of antibiotics, steroids and strong chemicals. Our products has to be effective in healing of and maintaining healthy skin.
KovaLine contains a high concentration of mild cleansing agents that removes bacteria, fungus and dead skin cells. KovaLine also contains a variety of natural oils, wax, and amino acids that after using will regenerate and heal the skin. This combination of cleansing, healing and moisturizing provide for optimal outcomes as both pets and owners realize it’s success.
KovaLine is dissolved in medium hot water (tepid) with approximately a 1:10 ratio (KovaLine to water). Using a soft sponge or swab apply the mixture to the affected areas and gently massage. A lather may result. Crusts from wounds will be dissolved and gently removed. Repeat the treatment several times. After last application leave the mixture on the skin. Don’t flush or wipe off.
With KovaLine we have both a peeling and a healing effect. This combination of cleansing and healing is an effective treatment against exema, fungus, red paws, hot spots, and dry skin. KovaLine is a natural alternative to antibiotics and steroids that traditionally have been used for these ailments. In cases of severe skin conditions, always consult with your vet as some cases may require more aggressive or conventional treatments.
1. Your pets skin is cleansed by a mild yet highly effective substance thereby removing dead skin cells, bacteria and fungus.
2. Contains amino acids which are the main substances in the skin. The stimulation and re-generation of new skin cells by using KovaLine, promotes the healing process.
3. KovaLine contains lanolin which inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus leaving a protective layer on the skin.
4. The oils provide moisture deep into the skin providing extra protection and preservation of the skins elasticity.
5. Quality of life and love for our pets!
© 2018 All rights reserved